Mortgage Loans in Texas Lawanda Skrobarczyk - Your Personal Lender - NMLS# 297376 WBM Corpus Christi - NMLS# 117371 Click here for Texas Recovery Fund Notice http://www.sml.texas.gov/ConsumerInformation/tdsml_recovery_fund_claims.html
Moving anytime soon? Here are some really good pointers on ------>>>
How to Sell Your Stuff—for the Most Money—Before You Move | realtor.com® https://www.realtor.com/advice/move/how-to-sell-your-stuff-for-the-most-money-before-you-move/
realtor.com Taking the time to sort and sell your stuff before a move could save you a lot of money; in fact, it might even pay for your move entirely.
If you wish to be successful... simply put...just never give up.
As we celebrate our nation’s freedom, we honor the men & women dedicated to preserving it. From all of us at Willow Bend Mortgage, Happy 4th of July!
How will you be celebrating Independence Day this year?
Feel free to share pics of your 4th of July festivities :) I would love to see what you all had going on!
I Hope you all have an enjoyable and safe time celebrating Independence Day!
#4thofjuly #independenceday #military #USA #willowbendmortgage #wbm #mortgagebroker #mortgage
Unsure if you should rent or buy a house? A homeowner’s net worth is 44 TIMES GREATER than a renter according to the Federal Reserve. See if buying makes sense for your situation with our Rent vs Buy calculator here: https://www.wbm.com/rent-vs-buy-calculator/
wbm.com Should you rent or buy? Use our convenient Rent vs Buy Calculator to compare the costs of buying and renting to see which makes the most sense for you.
Sometimes the difference between a real estate listing and reality can be crushing. The key to avoiding disappointment? Be savvy about optimistic terms like "quaint" or "fixer-upper!" http://bit.ly/2K3Cm22 https://bit.ly/2K3Cm22?fbclid=IwAR1vjdkLDWwd-FoluQolqNMUgNh9rlhikRnwfcuXsI9TuM69BonfVxVaW0Y
readynest.com Become fluent in listing lingo - understand what common real estate listing euphemisms like "quaint," "fixer-upper" and "motivated seller" can really mean.
Mortgage 101 Monday is back again and today's Mortgage Term is Escrow!
If you have any questions about how Escrows work or if you'd like to know about anything else mortgage related, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Do You Get Your Earnest Money Back at Closing? | realtor.com® https://www.realtor.com/advice/buy/can-i-get-my-earnest-money-back-at-closing/
realtor.com Do you get your earnest money back at closing? The short answer is not usually, but sometimes you might just get this good-faith money back!
Here are our top 5 reason why Realtors Rock and why you should totally hire one when you decide to make the leap into home ownership.
5 Reasons Realtors Rock! | Willow Bend Mortgage-Corpus Christi https://wbmortgagecc.com/5-reasons-realtors-rock/
wbmortgagecc.com Marketing and Mortgage Extraordinaire, Author of this blog and many others like it. Lover of real estate and helping to make dreams come true.
Wondering how much money you need to save to buy that home you've been wanting?
Well, it might not be as much as you think.
Ask about our DPA programs today
The housing market is heating up with the weather! If you're in the market, here's how to make sure you don't get burned: http://bit.ly/2ZvDqlT https://bit.ly/2ZvDqlT?fbclid=IwAR3Mb5NgbQrepYNYnNDLpqnof46uZnuM60PM1tuzDhYiWyiAIrpqX_Rir_8
readynest.com Stand out from the crowd with these tips for buyers looking for a home in a competitive housing market.
Today's Mortgage 101 Term is (LOE) Letter of Explanation. If you would like to learn more about LOE's or anything else mortgage related don't hesitate to reach out
Thinking of creating an Outdoor Kitchen space?
Outdoor Kitchen | Building an Outdoor Kitchen | HouseLogic https://www.houselogic.com/by-room/kitchen/outdoor-kitchen-ideas/
houselogic.com If you want an outdoor kitchen, here are ideas, tips, and costs to get you started on building an outdoor kitchen. See inspiring images and practical tips at HouseLogic.
Always have an attitude of gratitude :)
It isn't a secret that having a healthy credit score is one of several key factors in obtaining a mortgage with favorable interest rates.
Understanding what makes up your Credit Score and which of those parts have the biggest impact on your overall FICO score can assist you in improving the overall health of your credit score and in turn can help get the best possible mortgage for you when that time comes.
Do you appreciate how appreciation might boost your equity when you buy a home sooner - even if it means a smaller down payment? We break it down at Down Payment Resource. http://bit.ly/2ZjWd3z https://bit.ly/2ZjWd3z?fbclid=IwAR3Mv-ayl3HqeERKGa9NFjvfKTMr5shOMQSzeltLh0QAehe8TObQDRdVnfs
downpaymentresource.com By Liz Keuler, Editor – Readynest by MGIC It seems like a no-brainer, but the answer is actually, “Sort of – it depends.” I know, that’s not the quick answer you’re looking for. A bigger down payment usually means more equity in the house right from the get-go, along with a smaller month...
Today's Mortgage 101 Monday term is 'Principal'.
If you would like to learn more about principal payments or if you have any other mortgage related questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.
Thanks to all the Dads out there for everything you do to provide for your families. You hold their world together. Happy Father’s Day!
#fathersday2019 #dadsday #bestdad #willowbendmortgage #wbm #waybettermortgage #mortgagebroker #mortgage #homeloans #mortgagerates #preapproved #homepurchase #refinance #mortgagelending #renovationloan
Enjoy your day Fathers!
Backyard and garage getting a bit cluttered lately? Here are some great tips on getting organized.
Decluttering Your Garage | Declutter Storage Ideas | HouseLogic https://www.houselogic.com/by-room/yard-patio/decluttering-your-garage-of-outdoor-stuff/
houselogic.com Decluttering your garage can be overwhelming. These declutter storage ideas for outdoor stuff help keep your garage from becoming a dumping ground.
You are made up of so much more.. don't ever forget that.
7 Pointers to Help Save You Money On Air Conditioning This Summer
1. Check to make sure your home is well insulated. Pay special attention to the attic, window seals and doors.
2. Upgrade to a smart thermostat. You can regulate heating and cooling when you're not home to save money simply by adjusting the settings remotely using an app on your phone.
3. Close your blinds or even tint your windows if needed. Make sure your AC vents are clean, open and free of obstruction.
4. Turn your ceiling fans on. Just having your ceiling fans on helps your room feel an entire 10 degrees cooler.
5. Turn up the thermostat when you leave the house.
6. Make sure your thermostat is placed on the "right wall." Placing a thermostat in an area where direct sunlight hits or a wall near a window that warms up easily will cause your AC to run longer than necessary.
7. Check your AC filter monthly and replace it as needed.
Make Gatsby proud with a memorable housewarming party. Just follow these 6 Dos and Don'ts. http://bit.ly/2I6Hq5q https://bit.ly/2I6Hq5q?fbclid=IwAR17kC2jLLm7y_y8et3b-4lOS24r2OWFIOHhi8Hdx1IYegDX5KHGs2f8P34
readynest.com 6 fondues and fon-DON’Ts for entertaining in your home.
Today's Mortgage Term is Appraisal Fee. If you have questions about appraisal fees or about anything else mortgage related please feel free to reach out anytime.
Down Payment Assistance Programs in Texas – What You Need To Know | Willow Bend Mortgage-Corpus Christi https://wbmortgagecc.com/down-payment-assistance-programs-in-texas-what-you-need-to-know/
wbmortgagecc.com Marketing and Mortgage Extraordinaire, Author of this blog and many others like it. Lover of real estate and helping to make dreams come true.
Here's some old-school relationship advice that could also help you win over a seller to secure your next home: write a love letter (don't worry - it doesn't need to be in cursive). http://bit.ly/2SrY5bA https://bit.ly/2SrY5bA?fbclid=IwAR14cTkLOj3ZaklZno0Yab5-nU4mVZ9wlmnFV6YYxlkFDdCURfwS5mW51cQ
readynest.com If you’re facing competition in the housing market, a well-written house offer letter can make a big difference in your quest to buy a home.
Today's Mortgage Term is Home Equity Loan. If you have any questions about Home Equity Loans or anything else mortgage related, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Are You Grown Up Enough to Be a Homeowner? - Realty Times https://realtytimes.com/consumeradvice/buyersadvice/item/1027819-are-you-grown-up-enough-to-be-a-homeowner?rtmpage=null
realtytimes.com Forever young. That’s what we all strive to be, right? But when it comes to owning a home, even the most mature of us can want to run and hide l...
USDA mortgage loans you ask? Yeah we know... it sounds a bit odd, and no you can't order one medium rare.
USDA loans are zero-down-payment mortgages for rural and suburban homebuyers.
- The USDA offers 100% financing and is available to millions of eligible primary home buyers with low to moderate incomes or scarce funds for down payments.
- Zero Down (NO down payment required!) on home loans in rural areas to help promote home ownership in these outlying areas.
- These loans are limited to "rural" areas, but you'd be surprised to find out that towns with less than 25,000 people are categorized as rural. Towns such as Alice, Agua Dulce, Banquete, Driscoll, Petronilla, Bishop, Sinton, Odem, Taft and more all qualify as rural communities.
Give us a call today to see if we can get you into the 100% financing program with the USDA. 361-853-9987
For 29-year-old Meghanne, a small house (700 sq ft) with a small down payment (3%) was the perfect option for her first #home. It didn't hurt that she qualified for $9,000 of down payment assistance and that her neighbors are no longer cows - literally. http://bit.ly/2WfeUI1 https://bit.ly/2WfeUI1?fbclid=IwAR3LoFQRpyrfU8-_2ru61womHConJUbqI19Qe8DVU-wYBWpZ9jvU8054y8g
readynest.com Could a small house be the answer in a hot market? For one woman in Boise, a small house in a pocket neighborhood was an affordable path to homeownership.
Memorial Day is a day we as the country come together to honor and remember our servicemen and women who answered America's call to service and paid the ultimate price. Memorial Day is the time for Americans as one body to stand up and say, Thank you. We remember you.
3 First Time Homebuyer Mistakes | Willow Bend Mortgage-Corpus Christi https://wbmortgagecc.com/3-things-first-time-home-buyers-should-avoid/
Whether you are a first time homebuyer, shopping for your second home or looking for an investment property, who you choose to work with is just as important as the property itself.
Our goal is to always give you the personal attention you deserve, so we are constantly striving to not only meet, but also exceed your expectations of what your mortgage experience should be like. We are committed to providing exceptional service and pledge to you our focused dedication and attention.
With our No Obligation FREE Consultation we can sit down together and take a close look at your options. Reach out today or visit our website and schedule your consultation. Let us show you why we are different.
4 Good Reasons to Not Get a Mortgage Online | realtor.com® https://www.realtor.com/advice/finance/reasons-to-not-get-a-mortgage-online/
realtor.com Online mortgages are popular thanks to the speed and convenience, but they aren't always a good idea for everyone.
Realtor Tips for an Open House in Your Neighborhood | Apartment Therapy https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/neighborhood-open-house-realtor-advice-256576
Today's Mortgage Term is Appreciation. If you have any questions about appreciation or any other mortgage related questions please feel free to reach out.
Happiness is an attitude :)
If you don’t intend to stay in your home long, need extra mobility or are unsure about your employment prospects, renting probably makes good sense for you. But if you're planning to stick around, owning may prove to be more rewarding. Here are five good reasons:
* Rates are near historic lows, and prices are still well below the past peaks. This unusual combination places the real cost of purchasing a home near a 50-year low.
* Buying builds equity. On most mortgage loans, you pay down the principal balance with each payment. This typically starts at about $100 per month for every $100,000 of loan balance and increases each month through the entire life of the loan. To make a fair comparison, be sure to subtract principal paid from a home loan payment vs. the cost of renting the same property.
* Home values rise over time. Increases are not guaranteed; however, if we use the last 50 years as a guide, values have typically risen at a pace above inflation.
* Homeownership often brings tax benefits. Deductions for home mortgage interest and real estate taxes save many homeowners thousands every year. Others still find taking the standard deduction more beneficial. Always consult your tax pro for advice.
* It’s more than just the money. Families become rooted in a neighborhood, school district and community. Homeowners have the freedom to choose paint colors and make modifications. Pets are welcomed. Intangibles like these often formulate the most valuable returns.
Housing is a precious commodity that we all need every day. It's your choice to rent or to own, yet buying a home for yourself usually beats buying one for your landlord.
If you want to learn more or find out what you might be able to afford, reach out. I'm always happy to help.
A wedding, a new job, and a new home all in one year? Sure, why not! Read Kat and Jake's story here: http://bit.ly/2qWQvWA https://bit.ly/2qWQvWA?fbclid=IwAR1SCPjBY_NjkhHhdu-a0QnQYgeS6nyccbycAn-k_FU1YK1-CH48IukJTQA
readynest.com Recent college grads Katherine and Jacob closed on their first home a week after their wedding. This is their first homebuying journey.
Today's Mortgage Term is Mortgage Insurance Premium (also known as MIP) If you want to learn more about MIP or if you have any other mortgage related questions, please feel free to reach out.
Celebrating all of the wonderful Mothers out there today.
You are nothing short of amazing!
The truth is, for all that you do, have done and will continue to do and be in our lives, every day should be Mother's Day.
From the bottom of our hearts...Thank you
You and your spouse have been dying to buy a house, but just as fast as you can envision yourself living it up in your new home, you quickly remember that darned down payment that you do not have. Saving for a down payment is the number one challenge for prospective home buyers, so you are not alone. However, do not be alarmed, there are some rather unique and simple ways to save up for that dream home.
Here are 3 creative ways to save:
1. Automated Savings: Settting up automatic transfers to your savings from your checking account every payday is a very effective way to save up for your down payment. What it does it take the pressure off of you having to remind yourself and be disciplined enough to put money aside for your dream home. Taking a pre determined percentage of your pay and having it transferred every single payday is an excellent way to ramp up your savings efforts.
2. Shop Around For A Better Bank: Now this isn’t going to turn you into an overnight millionaire, but this can certainly be a nice little boost to your saving efforts. There are many banks out there that offer incentives for opening a new account and maintaining certain balance requirements. They may offer special rates and some might even kick in some money for choosing to bank with them. Some even have no minimum deposit requirements, no monthly fees and no balance requirements. A good side note is to pay close attention to the fees you are paying at your current bank for your savings and checking accounts. It may be the logical move to open a new account elsewhere if you are unable to negotiate those fees down or have them removed.
3. Stop Buying and Start Making: Instead of buying that 6 dollar cup of coffee and that 12 dollar lunch every day of the week, why not make your coffee and lunch at home?
If you and your spouse are buying just one cup of coffee each at $6 every day or $12 total per day, 5 days a week, that adds up to roughly $260 per month! By investing in a decent coffee maker and a few quality tumblers, you could potentially save more than $3120 over the course of just one year.
Now if you think that is a lot of money, try adding up all of those $12, $15, and $20 lunches you have on your lunch breaks from work. For a husband and wife duo eating out every day, that works out to approximately $520 a month or $6235 a year on the low end, using the $12 per lunch example.
Any bit of research will show you that prepping your meals at home will cost you roughly $6 a meal. That is a huge difference in expenditures. Imagine just what kind of impact making these small tweaks to your habits could have on your ability to save for that dream home.
|Monday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
UHM is a mortgage company designed to help consumers accomplish their home financing goals by providing MortgagePros the best origination platform today!
Branch Manager- NMLS # 241579 TMN -NMLS #197135 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/ Licensed in State of Texas
Looking to buy or refinance? I'm happy to help! I have over 21 years experience in the mortgage industry, and I love what I do!
Attorneys specializing in Bankruptcy, Federal Law, Family Law and Estate Planning.
CC Credit Solutions is the most essential credit solutions company in the state of Texas. It is here at CC Credit Solutions that we help repair our client’s credit problems promptly and with exceptional results.
Loan Officer at First Community Mortgage NMLS#1552493
www.caliberhomeloans.com Caliber Home Loans, Inc. (NMLS # 15622) is a national mortgage lender & agency direct seller/servicer. An Equal Housing Lender.
Buying a home can be overwhelming; let us take the stress out of the loan process. Our loan experts have helped thousands of families get moving.