Savings Insurance

We represent several A rated companies for Auto, Home Owners and Commercial Insurance. Call us for a Free Quote. "Savings Insurance Saves You Money"

We are a well reputed Independent Insurance Agency serving the community with integrity for many years. We represent several major A rated companies and can provide insurance coverage for all your personal and commercial requirements including the following: . Auto . Home Owners . Motorcycle . Boat . Businesses, Shopping / Strip Centers, Office Building, Hotel & Motels etc. We are open Monday to Friday between 9.00am/6.00pm and on Saturday 10.00am / 2.00pm Our Mission To earn your business by offering consistently high quality service with competitive rates.

Operating as usual

[07/01/15]   Summertime driving may seem like a breeze compared to driving in the rain and snow-but this season brings its own set of challenges. More inexperienced teen drivers and bicyclists are on the road in summer, for example, along with cars broken down in the heat.

Summertime Car Care Tips!

Summer’s heat and long driving trips put extra demands on your car. By preparing now, you can help avoid these common heat-related problems later on.


Over time, engine coolant becomes contaminated and loses its protective ability. The system should be flushed and the coolant replaced periodically. Most coolants today are good for at least 50,000 or up to 100,000 miles, but older formulations may require changing at 24,000 miles. Check the owner’s manual for your car.


•Check the coolant reservoir level regularly. If necessary, top off the reservoir with a 50/50 mix of water and the coolant type specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
•Check your coolant hoses for wet or white staining, which could indicate leaks, and replace if necessary.
•Check the fan by running the car to normal temperature and allowing the engine to idle for five to 10 minutes; the cooling fan should cut in automatically.

CAUTION – Never remove the radiator cap when the engine is hot! The boiling coolant under pressure could cause serious burns.

Dead Battery

Heat is one of your car battery’s worst enemies. If your car’s battery is more than three years old, consider having it tested to determine how much longer it will last. Or if your battery’s warranty is getting close to its expiration date, think about replacing it now. It's easier (and cheaper) to have an old battery replaced at a service station than a dead one serviced by the side of the road.


•Have your battery tested, if necessary.
•Check battery cables for dirt, corrosion and cracks.

Blown Tire

High temperatures aggravate any existing damage to your tires’ rubber. Under-inflation adds to the problem by causing friction and more heat, which can lead to flat tires and blow-outs. Properly inflated tires also help save gas—which means saving money.


•Check your tire condition and pressure. Be sure to check pressure when the tires are cool, which is three or more hours after the car’s been driven.
•Inflate tires to the pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer, which you can usually find on a sticker inside the driver’s side door frame.
•Check the tire treads for adequate depth and signs of uneven wear.

Air Conditioning Failure

A well-working air conditioning system is more than a comfort—it’s important for the safety of you and your passengers. The cool air helps keep drivers from getting drowsy in a hot and stuffy car.


•Have the refrigerant level checked by a trained automotive technician.
•Have the cabin filter inspected and replaced if necessary to ensure maximum airflow and cooling.

More Tips for Summer Driving
•Keep a clean and unscratched pair of sunglasses in the car to reduce glare.
•Clean your windshield regularly, inside and outside, to remove smears that can catch sunlight and impair vision.
•Check and replace your oil and other automotive fluids—including brake, power steering, transmission and windshield wiper fluids—as your owner’s manual or automotive technician recommends.

[06/18/15]   Understand AUTO INSURANCE COVERAGES:
Call us on 713 977 9071 for a Quick Quote.

Liability Coverage
There are two types of liability coverage - coverage for Bodily Injury and coverage for Personal Property. Most states require you to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage, or post a bond, to register your vehicle or obtain a driver's license.If you’re legally responsible, or “liable” for damages, Liability coverage helps pay for them.
Legally required for drivers in almost every state, Liability coverage includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage, which pay for someone’s medical expenses, personal injuries, and property damage if you’re at-fault.

Collision Coverage
If you hit something like another vehicle or a fixed object like a guard rail, lamp post, or telephone poll, Collision Coverage helps pay for the damages to your car.

Comprehensive Coverage
If your car is broken into, or dented in a hail storm, Comprehensive Coverage would help cover the losses to your car.

Sometimes called “Other Than Collision” or “Fire and Theft,” Comprehensive covers losses from things other than an accident, like vandalism, riots, floods, hail, fire, animal collisions, and theft.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
These days, about 1 in 7 drivers are completely uninsured…and about 30% of drivers don’t have enough insurance. That’s why it’s important to consider Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. It provides Liability (Bodily Injury and Property Damage) coverage for you, if an uninsured or underinsured motorist is at fault in an accident.

Medical Payments
If you or anyone in your car is ever hurt in an accident, Medical Coverage can pay for their medical expenses.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
PIP is similar to Medical Payments coverage, but it covers a wider range of costs. It can help pay for medical and rehabilitation expenses, work loss, funeral costs, and even replacement services.


What Is Covered by a Standard Homeowners Policy?
A standard homeowners insurance policy includes four essential types of coverage. They include:
1.Coverage for the structure of your home.
2.Coverage for your personal belongings.
3.Liability protection.
4.Additional living expenses in the event you are temporarily unable to live in your home because of a fire or other insured disaster.

1. The structure of your house

This part of your policy pays to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged or destroyed by fire, hurricane, hail, lightning or other disaster listed in your policy. It will not pay for damage caused by a flood, earthquake or routine wear and tear. When purchasing coverage for the structure of your home, it is important to buy enough to rebuild your home.

Most standard policies also cover structures that are detached from your home such as a garage, tool shed or gazebo. Generally, these structures are covered for about 10% of the amount of insurance you have on the structure of your home. If you need more coverage, talk to your insurance agent about purchasing more insurance.

2. Your personal belongings

Your furniture, clothes, sports equipment and other personal items are covered if they are stolen or destroyed by fire, hurricane or other insured disaster. Most companies provide coverage for 50% to 70% of the amount of insurance you have on the structure of your home. So if you have $100,000 worth of insurance on the structure of your home, you would have between $50,000 to $70,000 worth of coverage for your belongings. The best way to determine if this is enough coverage is to conduct a home inventory.

This part of your policy includes off-premises coverage. This means that your belongings are covered anywhere in the world, unless you have decided against off-premises coverage. Some companies limit the amount to 10% of the amount of insurance you have for your possessions. You have up to $500 of coverage for unauthorized use of your credit cards.

Expensive items like jewelry, furs and silverware are covered, but there are usually dollar limits if they are stolen. Generally, you are covered for between $1,000 to $2,000 for all of your jewelry and furs. To insure these items to their full value, purchase a special personal property endorsement or floater and insure the item for it's appraised value. Coverage includes “accidental disappearance,” meaning coverage if you simply lose that item. And there is no deductible.

Trees, plants and shrubs are also covered under standard homeowners insurance. Generally you are covered for 5% of the insurance on the house—up to about $500 per item. Perils covered are theft, fire, lightning, explosion, vandalism, riot and even falling aircraft. They are not covered for damage by wind or disease.

3. Liability protection

Liability covers you against lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you or family members cause to other people. It also pays for damage caused by your pets. So, if your son, daughter or dog accidentally ruins your neighbor’s expensive rug, you are covered. However, if they destroy your rug, you are not covered.

The liability portion of your policy pays for both the cost of defending you in court and any court awards—up to the limit of your policy. You are also covered not just in your home, but anywhere in the world.

Liability limits generally start at about $100,000. However, experts recommend that you purchase at least $300,000 worth of protection. Some people feel more comfortable with even more coverage. You can purchase an umbrella or excess liability policy which provides broader coverage, including claims against you for libel and slander, as well as higher liability limits. Generally, umbrella policies cost between $200 to $350 for $1 million of additional liability protection.

Your policy also provides no-fault medical coverage. In the event a friend or neighbor is injured in your home, he or she can simply submit medical bills to your insurance company. This way, expenses are paid without a liability claim being filed against you. You can generally get $1,000 to $5,000 worth of this coverage. It does not, however, pay the medical bills for your family or your pet.

4. Additional living expenses

This pays the additional costs of living away from home if you cannot live there due to damage from a fire, storm or other insured disaster. It covers hotel bills, restaurant meals and other expenses, over and above your customary living expenses, incurred while your home is being rebuilt.

Keep in mind that the ALE coverage in your homeowners policy has limits, usually a percentage of the amount of coverage you have on your home, and some policies include a time limitation. But the amount of ALE coverage is separate from the amount available to rebuild or repair your home. For example, suppose you have a policy that provides up to $150,000 in rebuilding costs and up to $15,000 (10 percent) for ALE and you use up the entire $15,000, your insurance company will still pay what it costs to rebuild your home up to the policy limit of $150,000.

Coverage for additional living expenses differs from company to company. Many policies provide coverage for about 20 percent of the insurance on your house. You can increase this coverage, however, for an additional premium. Some companies sell a policy that provides an unlimited amount of loss-of-use coverage, but for a limited amount of time.

If you rent out part of your house, ALE coverage also reimburses you for the rent that you would have collected from your tenant if your home had not been destroyed.

[04/04/15]   FIVE Money Saving Strategies For Your Car Insurance

If you own a car, auto insurance is a necessary monthly expense. But it doesn't have to "break the bank". There are many things that you can do to make sure that you aren't over paying for your car insurance. Here are a couple of tips to keep in mind the next time you shop for auto insurance.

Strategy #1: Know All Available Discounts and Use Them

Most car insurance companies have a variety of discounts they can offer you to keep your premiums lower. Below is a list of some of the discounts that may be available to you. If you qualify for any of these, make sure that they are put on your policy.
•Home-Auto Discount
•Claim-free Discount
•Good Student Discount
•Excellent Credit Discount
•Distant Student Discount
•Home Owner Discount
•Multi-car Discount
•Years License Discount
•Marriage Discount
•High Previous Limits Discount
•Advanced Purchase Discount
•Defensive Driving Course Discount
•Higher Education Discount
•Retired Discount

Strategy #2: Raise Your Collision Deductible

This strategy is only recommended for careful and experienced drivers who rarely if ever get into at-fault accidents. Remember, your Collision deductible only applies to fix your personal automobile if you are at-fault in an accident. If you are a very careful driver, you can save money on your insurance by raising your Collision deductible to $1,000. If you don't get into an at-fault accident for several years, the money you have saved on the premiums could make up for the additional cost of the deductible if you do cause an accident. Before you attempt this strategy, however, make sure you have the financial capability of paying out the $1,000 deductible if you do get in an accident.

Strategy #3: Don't Call Your Insurance Company to Report an Accident Unless You Have To

You might not be aware that even not-at-fault accidents and $0 payout claims can significantly affect your insurance premiums. I have seen rates go up by more than 30% just because someone had a not-at-fault, $0 claim on their record. When you call your insurance company to report an accident, it goes on your record as a claim even if it was not your fault. If at all possible, try to settle a claim where it is clear the other driver is at-fault without involving your insurance company. Many times this is not possible, but try to keep your insurance out of the picture to avoid $0 pay out claims on your policy. Likewise, if a claim is less than your deductible, you are better off just paying the claim out of your pocket since it will cost you the same amount anyway.

Strategy #4: Drive Older Vehicles, or Less Expensive Vehicles

The newer and more expensive the car, the higher the insurance premiums will be. The hot sports car is fun to drive, but you can pay dearly in insurance. To lower your car insurance premiums, drive a car that is older or less expensive.

You can combine this method with Strategy #2 for double savings! If you raise your deductible on an older car, it might be higher than the cost to replace the car. Since collision coverage only pays to repair your personal car, if the deductible covers the full value of the car you will not receive any benefit. Dropping collision coverage all together on older cars will save you even more on auto insurance.

Strategy #5: Avoid Tickets and Accidents at All Costs

Tickets and accidents do serious damage to your insurance premiums. Note that even if you get a ticket or into an accident in a different state than your license, it will still show up on your driving record. Tickets and accidents follow the drivers license numbers, and thus will always be pulled up on your driving record, regardless whose car you were driving and where you it was received. Avoid tickets and accidents at all costs, because nothing raises premiums more quickly than a few tickets and accidents.

713 977 9071 OR EMAIL:[email protected]

[04/02/15]   The Standard Homeowners Insurance Package

What does my homeowners insurance cover?

Most homeowners insurance policies today have six specific sections of coverage that come standard with the policy. Those six coverages are dwelling, other structures, personal property, loss of use, liability, and medical payments to others. Each coverage is outlined below to help you get a better idea of what homeowners insurance covers.

Dwelling. This section of your homeowners insurance package covers your house structure, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and any other attached structures or fixtures. When people seek to acquire home insurance, this is most often the coverage that is the most important to them. Dwelling coverage does not include land.

Other Structures. This section covers any structure on your property that is not attached to your home. This includes but is not limited to a detached garage, fence, mailbox, sheds, retaining wall, driveway, etc.

Personal Property. This section covers all of the contents of your home. It will cover your bed, TV, appliances, couches, clothes, jewelry, and everything you own in the home.

Loss of Use. This section is used when your home has been damaged and you need to relocate to a hotel or another residence while your home is being repaired. On a reimbursement basis, it will cover you for any additional expenses you incur as a result of temporarily living away from your home. The typical expenses that can be reimbursed under this coverage include lodging (hotel or apartment), additional food costs, additional gas for having to commute an extra distance, etc.

Liability. This section protects you from lawsuits. The coverage is very broad and will even protect you for liability acts that occur due to your negligence away from your property. (For example: you hit someone on the head with a golf ball at the golf course, and they sue). Liability coverage in your home insurance policy does not typically extend to automobile, watercraft, or slander and libel liability.

Medical Payments to Others. This section covers welcomed guests to your residence that get injured while on your property. It will pay for things like x-ray, dental work, ambulance rides, hospital bills, etc.

Want your business to be the top-listed Finance Company in Houston?

Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing.




10620 Westheimer Rd 1st FLR
Houston, TX

General information

Experienced, Reliable and Service oriented Insurance Agent. Call us today to SAVE MONEY.

Opening Hours

Monday 09:00 - 23:59
Tuesday 09:00 - 23:59
Wednesday 09:00 - 23:59
Thursday 09:00 - 23:59
Friday 09:00 - 23:59
Saturday 10:00 - 14:00
Other Insurance Brokers in Houston (show all)
Halstead Insurance Group Halstead Insurance Group
8300 FM-1960 W, Ste 450
Houston, 77070

Halstead Insurance Group (HIG) is an independent agency representing multiple top rated insurance carriers with the ability to write all lines of insurance

HealthMarkets Insurance – Joy Oliver HealthMarkets Insurance – Joy Oliver
450 Gears Rd, Suite 100
Houston, 77067

Protecting your health & wealth. Focused on serving your needs for life, health, retirement & long-term care insurance for your business & family.

Texas Insurance and Multiservices Texas Insurance and Multiservices
3843 Hopper Rd
Houston, 77093

Income Tax, Insurance, Title Transfers, Defensive Driving

Brock Insurance Agency Brock Insurance Agency
8313 Southwest Fwy, Ste 216
Houston, 77074

The fabulous Brock Insurance Agency! We love insurance, so you don't have to. 713-772-6565

Fidelity National Title - Houston Fidelity National Title - Houston

Fidelity National Title provides title insurance, underwriting, escrow, and closing services to residential, commercial and industrial clients, lenders, developers, attorneys, real estate professionals, and consumers.

Linked Insurance Advisors, LLC Linked Insurance Advisors, LLC
12340 Jones Rd. Suite 285
Houston, 77070

Personal Choice Insurance and Tax Personal Choice Insurance and Tax
1723 Campbell Rd
Houston, 77080

Aquino Insurance Agency Aquino Insurance Agency
6464 Savoy Drive Suite 710
Houston, 77036

"Helping you secure your future..."

Harris, Reed & Seiferth Insurance Group - Houston Harris, Reed & Seiferth Insurance Group - Houston
11811 North Freeway, Suite 500
Houston, 77060

Independent Insurance Agency with HQ in Jupiter, FL specializing in Personal, Business, Marine and Specialty. Offices in FL, TX, VA, SC, GA, and MI.

Aaigot Insurance Agency Aaigot Insurance Agency
6633 Hillcroft St Ste 101
Houston, 77081

AAIGOT Insurance Agency Inc. and Electronic Income Tax services Texas License 8204, is been serving the Texas Community for the last 30 years with over 60 companies.

SAFE Insurance Management Group, Inc SAFE Insurance Management Group, Inc
415 Lockhaven Dr
Houston, 77073

Michael Sopher Insurance Agency Michael Sopher Insurance Agency
9111 Katy Fwy, Ste 204
Houston, 77024

We offer excellent service and all types of insurance and bonds. Business est in 1988. AUTO, HOME, LIFE, FLOOD, COMMERCIAL, BURIAL.AND BONDS. Bonds are for lost titles for vehicles, bonds required by the city or county or state. Example: Driveway Bond.

About   Contact   Privacy   FAQ   Login C