We are dedicated to helping business owners and employee's save money by lowering their taxes through Wellness Transformation.
. My Wellbeing Insurance Group (MWIG) is a veteran owned insurance group providing prompt and cost reducing services to our corporate clients. Established in 2012 by a management team with over 31 years of insurance industry experience. Private healthcare spending per-enrolled person will grow by an average of 5.6% annually over the next decade, according to the Congressional Budget Office (C.B.O) while inflation will increase 2% per year. MWIG was created with this fact mind. We can help business owners understand the new healthcare provisions as written in the (ACA) Affordable Healthcare Act. Also but not limited to helping them receive the maximum reward the ACA has to offer them; such as direct monetary savings (reduction in FICA tax payments) for the company and, a reduction in healthcare premium all done through Wellness Transformation. These business cost savings are a result of a collaborative effort by the departments of Health & Human Services, Labor and Treasury via the IRS to control rising healthcare costs. It is not a loophole or a tax-break it is the law. At MWIG we are ACA experts
the state of being prosperous.
"a long period of prosperity"
synonyms: success, profitability, affluence, wealth, opulence, luxury, the good life, milk and honey, (good) fortune, ease, plenty, comfort, security, well-being
"she deserves all the prosperity she now enjoys"
Their is so much disinformation in our nation today about the new tax and healthcare laws and, how they work together to lower taxes on companies and their employees. We felt compelled to put some truthful information out about the benefits that are available for companies and their employees.
The Departments of Health and Human Services (HHS), Labor and the Treasury have jointly released proposed rules on wellness programs to reflect the changes to existing wellness provisions made by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and to encourage appropriately designed, consumer-protective wellness programs in group health coverage.
Wellness programs, when properly administered provide opportunities for employees to better their well-being and provide business owners with health care and tax savings. A wellness program will provide a company with thousands of dollars in payroll (FICA) tax savings for the company annually and allows for an average of $150-$180 in supplemental benefits monthly to their employees.
How a properly administered wellness plan will assists a business and their employees:
• No reduction in employees net pay for the plan
• Benefit bank on average of $150-$180 per month per employee to spend on a new combination life insurance / retirement annuity program
• Benefit Bank is created by participation in the wellness program, single employees reduces their annual taxable income by about $9600.00 and married employees by $12,348.00, those tax saving create a benefit bank that the government allows to be reallocated towards a life / retirement annuity program (IRS Code section 125,106,105) .
• Tax savings to the employer of about $660.00 per employee per year (direct reduction of corporate FICA payments)
• Ten employees would result in additional $6600.00 in NET INCOME for the company
• Individualized wellness program designed for each employee
• Online and interactive coaching for each employee
• High participation in company wellness initiatives
• Employee can use the wellness benefits to increase their benefit package
• Employer gets healthier, more productive employee population, retention increases
• Drive down health care costs
• Increases employee retention
There is no catch, no hidden costs or fees, this is a new program to support the government mandate to reduce healthcare costs and provide options outside of social security dependence for retirement.
[11/25/15] Tax savings for employers and employees through Wellness Transformation is one of the goals of My Wellbeing Insurance Group (MWIG).
State Farm Insurance - Michael Nickas Agent provides different beneficial insurance policies.
Florida Blue is a not-for-profit health solutions company dedicated to serving all Floridians in the pursuit of health.
Full service insurance and financial services agency
Teresa has been in the Insurance Industry since 2006 and now represents hundreds of carriers allowing her to get the very best for her customers.
Protect yourself. Safeguard your most valuable assets with competitively priced insurance packages from First Network Insurance Agency.
Norris Insurance Agency in Jacksoville, FL provides insurance products and services for Duval County, St. John's County, and all of Florida.
This is commentary on Medicare Health Plans. It will be a general discussion of plans available in MN and FL.
Mandarin Insurance Center Richardson Insurance Agency
Member Benefits, a dba of Business Planning Concepts, is a full-service insurance and financial services organization specializing in the design, marketing, and administration of professional affinity group and association member benefit programs.