More than 60 years ago, Eustis was founded on the basic principle of outstanding service to our customers. The Eustis story is a tribute to the truth that times may change but enduring values have a way of lasting. Statement of Purpose: • Our business is to provide risk management and financial services to our clients. • We have been a successful provider of insurance services since 1946. • We believe that our commitment to several fundamental values is responsible for this success. • We will focus on maintaining these values. Click here to read more about us: http://www.eustis.com/
Mission: We make it our business to know your business.
We must take a stand against all forms of racism and this begins with addressing the structural inequities that enable it. The question is not only what we stand for. It is what we will do. Read more: https://www.ceoaction.com/actions/statement-from-marsh-mclennan/ #diversity #inclusion #MarshMMA
We are proud to celebrate the graduating seniors in our extended MMA family! We hope you greet the future with anticipation & walk confidently into your next chapter. Congratulations Class of 2020! Watch our video montage here: https://marshmclennanagency.wistia.com/medias/ccxhqv55fp #MarshMMA #MomentsThatMatter
Directors and Officers (D&O) and Employment Practices (EPL) markets have seen a dramatic shift. MMA has been committed to regular communication with our clients about these changes. Register for this session where professionals solely focused in this area of expertise share their knowledge to best position your organization in the current marketplace: https://www.marshmma.com/events/webcast-or-navigating-the-d-and-o-market-through-unprecedented-times #MarshMMA #BusinessInsurance
MMA was created under the mantle of “Better Together". Our unified MMA community is a safe place for support, compassion and conversation to drive understanding and mutual respect. We are committed to being part of the solution and a welcoming place for all. [https://www.marshmma.com/news/a-message-from-dave-eslick-or-mma-is-dedicated-to-being-part-of-the-solution] #MarshMMA
Join MMA and a panel of specialists on the potential impact of the Coronavirus on expected claims and impact to your health plan. During this session we will share preliminary data findings from early COVID-19-related health care claims, to include behavioral health claims and other happenings related to the virus. Register here: https://www.marshmma.com/events/webcast-or-covid-19-update-navigating-the-coronavirus-vaccines-testing-and-wellbeing #MarshMMA #Coronavirus #COVID19
Businesses have experienced a decade’s worth of challenges over the last three months. Our latest marketplace report includes our market analysis by line of coverage, by region, and certain industries. Read more here: https://www.marshmma.com/blog/q1-2020-business-insurance-marketplace #MarshMMA #BusinessInsurance
We are disappointed that we weren't able to deliver the internship experience we'd planned. However, we’ve also been busily preparing a new series of webinars to introduce you to a career in insurance. We would like to invite you to join us in June for our free Industry Explorer Externship Webinar Series and to learn more about our scholarship opportunity. If interested, please email [email protected] to register for the local series and register to attend the national series at this link: https://bit.ly/MMAExternship #WorkingatMMA #MMASW
During this challenging time, our colleagues felt a call to help our local communities. We are thrilled to share that MMA Southwest Colleagues personally raised $23,103 for Feeding America, which will provide more than 115,000 meals to those who need it most. We are incredibly fortunate to be in a position to continue to serve our clients and as a result, we have the ability to give back and support those less fortunate. #MMAcares #MMAsouthwest #FeedingAmerica
Join MMA’s panel of #BusinessInsurance professionals Thursday, March 26th at 2:00PM EST for a virtual update on what we know about #COVID19 and navigating the insurance implications for your business. Register for the webcast: https://www.marshmma.com/events/webinar-or-covid-19-navigating-insurance-implications #MarshMMA #coronavirus
Join MMA’s panel of #EmployeeBenefits professionals for a virtual update on what we know today about #COVID19 and how to minimize impact to your organization. Register now: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7183051595767840269 #MarshMMA #coronavirus
As the spread of COVID-19 continues to evolve, Marsh & McLennan Agency is making every effort to bring you current and accurate information about the coronavirus. View the latest information on our resource page: https://mma.marshmma.com/coronavirus-outbreak-resource-page.
Of greatest importance to all of us is the safety, health and wellbeing of our clients, colleagues and communities. Because of this, we have asked MMA Southwest employees to practice #SocialDistancing and work remotely. Many offices remain open for basic operational functions. If you have questions about an office location, please reach out to your local MMA contact. #MarshMMA #COVID19
Friday was National #WearRedDay and our colleagues wore red to support the fight against heart disease and stroke! #BetterTogether #WearRed #MMAsouthwest
As we close out the year and reflect on our accomplishments, we recognize that our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do and everything we achieve. We’re proud to showcase what we feel makes MMA Southwest a special place to be – our people. #bettertogether #mmasw
At Marsh & McLennan Agency - Southwest, what we're most proud of is our people. Hear from our colleagues about why MMA Southwest is an exciting place to be.
We're proud to continue our long-standing partnership with the New Orleans Saints!
Eustis Insurance & Benefits, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company, is a proud partner of the New Orleans Saints. We're proud to support the Saints for over ...
Today, we remember those who lost their lives, recognize all who survived, and honor the sacrifices of the first responders on September 11, 2001. We will never forget.
Eustis Insurance and Benefits
[07/25/19] Please note that all Eustis Insurance & Benefits office locations will be closed from Thursday, July 25th at 5 PM through Monday, July 29th at 8 AM for our technology conversion. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
As Tropical Storm Barry approaches the Louisiana coast, the safety of our clients, colleagues, and friends is our number one concern. Please review this important safety information in preparation for Tropical Storm Barry making landfall tomorrow morning. Stay safe!
Eustis Insurance and Benefits
Our Eustis Colleagues at the Krewe Du Cure! Eric Alexander Jodi Yuspeh Margaret Altmyer Koslosky
Our Eustis Colleagues at the Krewe Du Cure! Eric Alexander Jodi Yuspeh Margaret Altmyer Koslosky
According to the Better Business Bureau, Santa isn’t the only one keeping track of who is naughty and who is nice! Better Business Bureau is warning consumers to beware of these common holiday scams:
• Be cautious shopping online. Because many retailers now have chip card readers, fraud at bricks-and-mortar stores is down, so scammers have shifted their efforts online. Use a credit (not debit) card online and only shop on secure websites. Look for https in the address (the extra “s” is for “secure”) and for a lock symbol.
• Look-alike websites: When shopping online, make sure to use only legitimate websites. Watch out for URLs that use the names of well-known brands along with extra words.
• Fake shipping notifications: These can have attachments or links to sites that will download malware on your computer to steal your identity and your passwords. Don’t be fooled by a holiday phishing scam.
• E-cards: Electronic cards can be great fun, but be careful. Two red flags to watch out for are: the sender’s name is not apparent; you are required to share additional information to get the card.
• Letters from Santa: Several trusted companies offer charming and personalized letters from Santa, but scammers mimic them to get personal information from unsuspecting parents. Check with BBB.org to find out which ones are legitimate.
• Emergency scam: Be cautious if you get a call from a family member or friend claiming to be in an accident, arrested, or hospitalized while traveling in another country. Never send money unless you confirm with another family member that it’s true.
• Phony charities: Everyone is in a generous mood at the holidays, so scammers take advantage of that with fake charity solicitations in email, on social media sites, and even by text. Check out charities at Give.org before donating.
• Temporary holiday jobs: Retailers and delivery services need extra help at the holidays, but beware of solicitations that require you to share personal information online or pay for a job lead. Apply in person or go to retailers’ main websites to find out who is hiring.
• Unusual forms of payment: Be wary of anyone who asks you to pay for holiday purchases using prepaid debit cards, gift cards, wire transfers, third parties, etc. These payments cannot be traced and cannot be undone.
• Free gift cards: Pop-up ads or email offering free gift cards are often just a ploy to get your personal information that can later be used for identity theft.
• Social media gift exchange: It sounds like a great deal; buy one gift and get 36 in return. But it’s just a variation on a pyramid scheme and it’s illegal.
For most, the holiday season means family, friends, food and, of course, presents. But for criminals, the holiday season means something entirely different: the opportunity to cash in on homes full of carefully wrapped gifts, including lots of easy-to-sell electronics and jewelry.
Here are a few quick home security upgrade ideas that could save you and your family from burglaries, robberies, and home invasions during criminals' favorite time of year:
• Wireless Network Camera Some models allow you to access a live stream of your home on the internet, and the system can be programmed to send an e-mail alert anytime it detects motion. Like many new security products, smartphone apps are available alerts, too. With built-in recording functionality, if something does happen, you'll have it all on tape.
• Pet-Immune Motion Detectors Some residential motion detectors use digital technology to prevent false alarms, as it ignores anything weighing less than 60 pounds. It can be integrated with an existing security system, or operate independently to alert you of any unwanted visitors within its range.
• Driveway Alarm Some models can communicate with their base device up to 400 feet away, and can sense metal moving within 13 feet of the wireless device setting off a doorbell-like chime when a vehicle enters your driveway.
• Electronic Guard Dog A sensor works through doors and windows to detect motion in a range of 30 feet, and responds with a realistic barking sound.
• Imitation Security Camera If you want the look, but not the price tag or upkeep of a home-security camera you may want to consider investing in a decoy. This can work well to ward off potential burglars by creating the appearance of an extensive, high-tech system. Complete with a blinking LED light, these “cameras” should be mounted outside.
• Fake TV A device that is a low-energy way to make it look like someone's home with the television on. The light sensor can be set to automatically switch on when it's dark outside to create a realistic TV-set glow, or you can set the fake TV on a timer to match your regular schedule.
• Fingerprint Keyless Entry Lock Keyless entry touch pads have been around for years, but in a high-tech world where password security is often compromised, fingerprint pads give you a little extra protection. The waterproof lock will keep a running record of who accessed your lock, and when.
• Mobile Photo Apps There are many interactive apps to choose from. For a one-time fee, you can download apps that let you view live and archived video of your home, turn lights on and off, and control home security systems when you're not at home.
• Shatter-Resistant Window Film The clear film is designed to keep glass from breaking during earthquakes or forced entry, it also helps insulate your home by trapping warm air in and keeping cold out.
• Cross-Bar Police Lock The double steel bars protect your home from the inside out.
• Motion-Sensor Floodlight Sometimes, something as simple as a sudden burst of light can scare off burglars.
Have you ever seen a stray animal and wondered what, if anything you might be able to do to help. At this time of year, especially if you live in a cold weather climate you may be able to make a big difference in an animal's life. Unfortunately, no one person can help save all of the stray dogs and cats in the world. But with a little effort and compassion, one person can help at least one stray animal through the dark and hopefully on to better days ahead.
The holiday season is in full swing and many are busy making a wish list. We are curious, which would you prefer?
We think this message says it all. Enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones.
Eustis Insurance & Benefits was a proud sponsor of the St. Martin's Episcopal School Golf Tournament at Cypress Lakes Country Club today. It was a beautiful day supporting the Saints! Jodi Yuspeh Will Smith
There was a time when having a car radio was considered a factor of distracted driving. Did you know that in 1930, when the car radio was fairly new, laws were proposed in Massachusetts and St. Louis to ban them? The Auto Club of New York ran a poll in 1934 and results showed that 56 percent of people thought the car radio was a “dangerous distraction".
Did you know that 26 is a new milestone birthday? It’s the year that you officially hit your mid-20s. It’s the year that your car insurance should go down. It’s the year that you must get your own health insurance plan.
• Okay, so not exactly something worth throwing a party over. Still, transitioning from your parent’s health insurance plan to your own can be quite challenging. Here are some answers to a few of the big questions.
• If your parents have coverage through their employer, you’ll lose coverage during or shortly after your birthday month. The exact date that you’re covered through depends on which insurance plan they have, so ask your parents to check with their insurance company.
• You need new coverage within 60 days of losing coverage under your parents’ plan, in order to avoid a fee. However, COBRA, a short-term health insurance plan, may be available to you for up to 36 months after you lose your dependent status.
• If your parents have coverage through The Health Insurance Marketplace Plan or Affordable Health Care, you’re covered through their plan until December 31st of the current year. This is true even if you turn 26 before that date. You need to get your own health insurance by January 1st the year after you turn 26
• If you have the option of enrolling in your employer’s health insurance plan, you can do that at any time—even before you turn 26. The plan won’t kick in until after you lose coverage from (or officially transition off) your parents’ insurance, which can help you avoid a gap in coverage.
• If you wait until you turn 26 and lose coverage under your parent's’ employer plan, you have up to 60 days after you lose coverage to enroll in a new plan. If you pass the 60 day mark without having health insurance, you could incur a fee.
• There are some situations in which you may be eligible for help paying for your health insurance. If you don’t have coverage through an employer and you make between 100 and 400% of the Federal Poverty Level, you may be eligible for a Premium Tax Credit or eligibility for Medicaid.
• It’s important to remember that you can only go without coverage for two consecutive months before having to pay a penalty. It’s recommended that you start the process of enrollment in an extension of your parents plan through COBRA, the Marketplace Plan, or a subsidized plan before your birthday, so that you won’t have a lapse in coverage
DID YOU KNOW?
Here's a worthwhile professional tip to share. When washing your vehicle's windows, don't forget to roll it down a bit and wipe the top edge! This is an area that normally doesn't get cleaned and could build up some serious bacteria.
If you’re looking to add a little life to your living space experts say bringing the garden inside can boost your happiness and your health. Just like picking paint and furniture, it's important to spend time choosing the best plants for your interior and make your space unique to you. Not only should you be considering the care your new plant friends will need, but also how they will impact your space as they grow to their full forms. Here are several tips for picking the best houseplants.
Understand sun exposure. The quickest way to shrivel a houseplant is by giving it the improper amount of sunshine. Take time to get to know the sunniest and shadiest parts of your home, and pick plants that thrive in that environment.
Consider maintenance. If you're choosing houseplants that need a good amount of TLC—water, trimming, etc.—make sure you have the time in your schedule and bandwidth in your brain to take this on. If not, pick a plant that needs minimal attention, like a succulent.
Pick proper containers. Learn the root length of the plant you're choosing, and how big it's likely to grow, and then pick a container that can accommodate it.
Consider color. While varying shades of green can feel gorgeously lush, no need to stop there! Add a splash of color to your interior with orchids, peace lilies or prayer plants.
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
Allen Boudreaux, GEICO's insurance agent in Metairie, is here to share news about what is happening in his office and the community. Make sure to connect with Allen and his staff here!
Morrison Insurance Agency, Inc is here to satisfy all of your Commercial and Personal Insurance needs. Give us a call, (504) 888-9393.
Founded in 1954. Family to Family, Business to Business Offices in: Metairie, LaPlace & Covington, Louisiana Pass Christian, Mississippi
Soldevila & Associates provides businesses with low cost employee benefits, HR assistance, and Healthcare Reform advice.
I am licensed to sell Auto, Home and Life insurance in LA and MS. Please contact me for any of your personal insurance needs!Refer me to a friend!: http://bit.ly/LReyLM
Independent Insurance Agency and Notary Public
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.Give us a call & let us help you protect what's most important to you & your family today! I promise you won't be disappointed.
Since 1919, Stone Insurance has been handling both commercial lines and personal lines accounts across the country, no matter how large or small it may be. Every client is assured the full benefit of our experienced and highly qualified staff.
Manage and Automate All of Your HR Systems Online, in One Place - for Free!
At FIS we specialize in helping people retire comfortably.We offer A+ rated companies only and our compassion and customer service is second to none. 504-832-8762 or E Mail me at [email protected] ,also visit us on the [email protected] www.fisadvisor.com.